Thursday, May 28, 2009

My passion for boys' shoes

.
I got myself these great brogues by Loake on ebay.uk, for around 10 pounds, which is a laugh!
They look all too lovely with blue or grey drainpipes (I'll show you later).
Size 6.5 fits perfectly but these shoes are a cruel misstress. I wore them on my day out in Berlin last Saturday and got some HUGE blisters on my heels, so my friend gave me a spray to soften the leather, which worked wonders. Now I own the world's most comfortable brogues :)




I think I also need a black pair of them. It seems I like them even better than winklepickers.

Yes, and because sometimes all you need in life is Velvet Underground...

1 comment:

  1. The shoe fashion has been changing very quickly and I think its important to keep yourself updated with what's in trend and hottest in 2009. I just read about this new addition in Nike sports shoes which is Nike Auto Force 180 and this holiday edition 2009 is really cool. It has got a vulcanized sole which gives it a cool casual look. Its a good buy and you can check this out when its available.

    ReplyDelete