Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ohhh how much I love Copperheads!

This is a part of the H&M Fall/Winter campaign



Is this really COCO ROCHA? I wouldn't have recognized her at all.
Anyway, her hair colour is incredibly stunning. And the combination of the colour of the clothing and the hair looks GORGEOUS!
This is what appeals most to me, acutally, talking of red hair. The matching of certain colours with it, especially colours like old rose, brown, greys, olive greens and many pastels.



Btw, I definitely feel well and comfortable with my red hair, and I honestly think about keeping it for a long time. I don't care about en-vogue anyways.
The red could be more intensive and fiery, of course, but hey, who bleached her hair three times in the past and then dyed it brown? Me :/
So I'll have to be patient and grow out all the chemistry, and then I'll go for real Henna. Henna creates the brightest and most blazing yeat natural-looking shades of permanent red you can ever have, and it is so wonderfully healthy for the hair.

This is current Me

No comments:

Post a Comment