Thursday, June 4, 2009

L'Amour

.
I received my 3 DVD Collector's Edition of "Killing Zoe" this morning.
I've already watched the interviews, featurettes and the making of (I had watched the film itself about 20 times before), and I can't say anything but that it blew me out of my mind. The members of the cast and crew are so nice and lovely and funny. I adore Roger Avary's work, and I adore the fabulous Jean-Hugues Anglade as Eric, this nihilistic insane junkie bank robber.
He leads exactly the fast and intensive kind of life I would die for. (What a pun, haha^^)

This film is a piece of art, and even the package of the dvd is so lovingly designed.
The movie is full of violence, insanity, drugs, treason and other things one should never do as a well-behaved citzen (who wants to be a well-behaved citizen, though?), but the design of the digipack is a downright declaration of love to just all of that.

These are two photographs I took of the precious treasure. I'd like to have them printed on large paper size.




No comments:

Post a Comment